Tuesday 19 October 2010

Traveling around the world(France)


****The I want to go is France.In the future if I had enough money I would go to France because I always buy a lot of books to study about every country,the most country that I like is France.

It is an country which has a lot of places to go and it has a lot of histories ,the monuments & a lot of things for eat,for play and for see.Example like Tour Eiffel the place that anyone like to go,province like Carcassone,Marseille ,Toulouse,Lille and Reine.

....All of these province has many people like to go.I choose one province for say it is Carcassone.At the middle-age of histories it is an ville in Languedoc-Roussillon:it is an province has a lot of stories are strange.One women has the stories about BETÊ DU Gévaudan:between 1764-1768,an animal fanstastic and nasty it ate a lot of people who lives in Gévaudan.I don't belive all of it but it is also a very interesting place and screaming.
***In France ,some province are beliving about the superstitious they belive about the activities,the animal, the objet which things are lucky and which things are bad.In France it has a lot of funny places ,the morden hotels or restaurants,swiming pool and the supermarkets.The population of France maybe have 60.000.000 people live in this country. It has a lot of people but some of them are English,Khmer,Canada,United states,New Zealend or America. ****At night in France at the street it has a lot of beautiful lights special in river'' Seine'', it has many people comes to visit,play and ride a boat around the river. Some family goes to eat dinner at the restaurant or eat dinner at home with thier family.It has a lot of street in France ,some names of the streets is the name of the people and the king .I think someone want to visit France too not only me because it is an interesting country everythink are very good like the laws.The police is very brave ,strong and work very carefully... ***''IT is the most wonderful life for people go to live in ''France'' ....It is the end of my blog.I wish people will enjoy this country....

No comments:

Post a Comment