Monday 25 October 2010



My first time at Hong Kong
Good morning everyone I'm glad to tell you about my lovely time at Hong Kong.Last year I went to Hong Kong with my family I went there for a week and we went by Tour.

We just left Cambodia at 9:00am and we arrived there at 11:00am we spent three hours in the airplane.The first day at Hong Kong I was very happy because there were a lot of modern things places etc... but the most that I hate was the food because their food no ingredient.

I like their hotel because they used a lot of modern things every morning we ate buffet almost everyday and the weather was cold at night and we go shopping bought some closes but the price is a little bit expensive there were a lot of people going out at night some people eating out and some people went to bars.There were a lot of interesting place such as zoo museum swimming pool and jewelry shop.In the morning people had to caught a train bus and taxi it was good for people because there were no traffic jam.
There were a lot of building and all the building were very high some building were working places and some are apartment store.
Seven days just finished we came back with a lot clothes it was a wonderful time at Hong Kong and I hope that If I can earn money by myself I'll go there again.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work! I enjoyed reading about your trip to Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work shack! girls. I like your post too . Krisna!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx u much I'm happy to see your cmt

    ReplyDelete