Tuesday 23 November 2010

Ghost on The Tree


























Last week me and my friend was slept in one hotel that near the thick jungle which is the places that Pol pot took people to killed here. But I dont know about this places clearly so I slept here and ate lunch in here too. When I ate already me and my friend got out from this hotel to took fresh air from the jungle. While we walked inside the jungle , we heard one noise that came from one big tree said " Please help me Please help me". I heard like that i decided to walked into this tree then i didn't heard and saw anything. Then i turned back and had 1 long hand hit me. When i looked on the tree i saw her hair is long , her head is turned around her neck. I saw like that I ran quickly to the hotel and sat in the sofa which in the hotel. Then the boss came and ask me what happen? And i told him what that i saw after that he told me .It is the places that alot of ghost died here by pol pot killed them. So I sweared i stop went here forever.






Written by NUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment