Wednesday 24 November 2010

The haunted house



Hello Everybody!!!!!!! My name is CHEATA. I'm 15 years old. I'm in Shack group.

Now I would like to tell u about a house in the beach. I have known it since I was child. From the out side it seems like any other wooden , village house but it is haunted. Now the house is empty, but a few years ago a poor family used to live there. At first they like lived there, but after a few month they disappeared. They left there because of some horrible experiences. They said a ghost used to haunt them during the night. Sometimes they even saw the ghost. They said it was a woman with a baby in her arms.

At other times they heard strange sounds " Was the woman singing to her baby or was the baby crying". They
didn't know, "from now on".

I alway told myself to never walk to that house a gain.


Written by CHEATA

No comments:

Post a Comment