Monday 11 October 2010

cute cake girl


Hello person that read my post!!!!!!!! My name is Barmey I'm 14 years old I'm young so Imust be study. Now I study two subject have Khmer and English. Khmer I study at Sampov Meas Private Grade 8. I study English at ACE YL10. In the future I want to be a doctor because can find a lots money and can care people that sick. My favorite color are pink, yellow, black,and white. My favorite places are Sirem Reap, Kompong sam, Phnom Penh......... In My free time I like listen to music, reading, play video game......... My hobbies are ride a bicycle, play game, reading, listen to music....... I think write a blog is good for me because people all around the world can see my post and my blog. Thank you for your reading my post. I wish you good luck see next time from mey mey to anyone that read my post ._. *-* JUST SMILE

3 comments:

  1. wow u like my age oh and by the way love your post and yummy cake and pretty ......
    teenager ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete