Monday 11 October 2010

Myself


My name is Kanchna. I was born on 14 April 1997. I've got one brother and no sister. My brother name is Sereyrith. I study at Sisovat High School. I'm in grade 9.I like having fun with friends. I think we have to communicate with other people. We need to have fun.


I've been to Singapore once last year. I spent two days there with my aunties, uncles and cousins. It was a very beautiful country.I really enjoy there. Some people said it was a small country.Yes, it was. But if u spent only one month there, you can't go all places you want. I really hope that I can go there again. And this time I want to go with all my family. It'll be more fun, if we go with our friends.


In the future, I want to be an author. I like telling the story and reading book.


My favorite authors are J.K.Rowling and Trenton Lee Stewart. J.K.Rowling wrote Harry Potter books. Trenton Lee Stewart wrote The Mysterious Benedict Society. Their books are very very good. It's creative and very Mystery. But i like Harry Potter the most. They're Magic World and Muggle World. I hope I can study magic. It's pretty interesting. At first I don't like this movie, but my teacher bought to watch at movie time. When I watch part 1 already, I think I like it than before. After that I burrow my Friend part 1-6. I watch it many times. And I read Harry Potter books. Now I like it very very much. I hope I can have all of it.


I think writing Blog is Fantastic. My family and friends can see my Works on the Blog. And I can Share my idea with people around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work!
    I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great person. Love u, grandma. From Roth

    ReplyDelete