Monday 11 October 2010

Happy in holiday at the beach


Hi this is my blog. My name is Morn Vatharo and my nickname is Jeremy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a student. I study english at ACE school and I study khmer at Chaktomok high school. In my free time I like reading book and watching t.v. I like to study math and english. In my future i want to be a businees man. because i like this job very much. In my holiday i always go to the beach. Now i want to tell everyones know about view at the beach. At the beach it's so beautiful and have alot of fresh air can make everyones good healthy and my branch good too. At the beach have alot of sea foods . We can go fishing and go to many island by boat. Tonight at the beach we can sleep with listhen to music it's so romantic. Morning we can kind fishs and octopus too. When We see the beautiful view We can take photo with your family or your friends . And We go back to our house We can see alot of mountain and can go to the water fall too. I think at the beach it's so happy in holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment