Monday 11 October 2010

In my holiday at the beach


Hi everybody my name's Vises ! Welcome to my post i hope u enjoy my post !

In my holiday when is the festival day I like to go to the beach in SIHANOK ville with my family . On the street I see the beautiful tree and a lots of car go , too . When I arrive at the beach I see a lots of people swim in the sea so funny and then I breath the cool air to have good healthy .And I go to swimming in the sea with my cousin I always tell the comic story to make my cousin funny and happy .

When it's time for lunch my cousin and I usually eat so fast for continue swimming in the sea . After I finish eat lunch my uncle have go to fishing at the Iceland by boat he love fishing very much when on the weekend he often go to fishing and I like fishing , too because it can make me forget about something that I sad so that why I love fishing ! While my uncle call the boat keeper I ask him can he let me go with him , too and always he always give me go . And I can fishing a lots of fish in the sea I'm very happy !

At the beach there are a lots of people that they come to holiday with their family they look so very happy because they can talking about the comedy !

1 comment: