Tuesday 12 October 2010

My future




My name is Visal. I am 12 years old. I like playing football in my and playing computer games in my free time. I don't like playing tennis and watching TV a lot. This year I just study in grade 9 in Takhmao high school. When I finish school I want to study at university in Sydney'' Australia''. And when I study in the university finish I will finish the best job to work . In the future I want to be a doctor and I would like to live in Australia because it easy to find the money and make me easier to live. I want to be a doctor because I want to help poor people and the young children. And I to find the certificate for Cambodia and come back to help Cambodia children and poor people, too. In free time I would like to play football with the famous football players likeDavid Beckham, David Villa, Fernado Tores and another famous football players in the world. In the future I want to help people to play sports and help the people life.Bye away I would to help the orphans who don't have the parents and the children on the street. My life will die if I live without my godmother she live in Australia. But she left from Australia in 1970 in Pol Pot. Now she is Cambodian. Her name is Geraldine Cox. She help me to study every where like North Bridge International school. So in the future I want help the children like her.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, I really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you make it to Australia and become a doctor, it is a wonderful country. Study, study, study ;)

    ReplyDelete