Tuesday 12 October 2010

Interview My self


My name is Krisna . I was born in Phnom Penh . I was born 9 October 1997 .I am 14 years old . I has got one brother . He is Pich .He is 3 years old. I like playing football and Internet game . I dislike playing tennis and basketball . In my free time I like watching TV and do homework . I study Khmer grade 9 and English Yl10 . When I study ACE finish I will go to study at Australia University . When I study at Australia University finish I will come back to Cambodia find a good job . If I am rich I will help poor people children without family and give some money to red cross . Because red cross is the place help people in trouble . I am very happy if I have help people in trouble . I will take a wife and children .I will take them travel around the earth like London Paris USA Australia and a lot of country more that in the earth . In the future I will have a good job good family and good place for me .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Krisna, I like TV too! And I like to travel. I hope you get to visit all of the countries on your list, and more.

    ReplyDelete