Monday 11 October 2010

INTRODUCTION


Hi!everybody. My name is Borey. I'm 13 years old. I study English at ACE and I study Khmer at grade 8 of chaktomouk Secondary school. My favourite colour is sky blue. In my free time I like reading and listening to the music. My favorite sport is swimming. I think swimming is good for health and it fun too. I don't like football because it dangerous and I think it is the game of the boy.

In my future i want to be an ambassador of Cambodia in the United State. I think an ambassador is good job for me because I like to solve the problem and I like to travel to USA because it the big country and have a lot of place to go.

I think writing blog is important for me because it make me know a lot of writing and grammar and can share to everyone in the world to see.

post by Borey

No comments:

Post a Comment