Monday 1 November 2010

Angkor Wat is the best temple in Cambodia(vatanak)

What I believes people know and think about Cambodia?
Cambodia is the country famous too.Because we have one temple like a heart of Cambodia.It is Angkor Wat. It have many people know about it I think the people who come from abroad country is want to search to know about Angkor Wat.I believes they would think Angkor Wat is the good good temple.Because it is very old temple in the people too.I believes they would think They want to know about history of Angkor Wat temple like how to build it,what is the name of the king who build this temple.This temple is the entertain main place.I think Angkor Wat is the best temple in my heart.I think this temple is very difficult to build because it build by many king of Cambodia.They use many people to built it too.I think this temple is the top 7 in the world I wish it maybe can be the top 1 in the world.I think

No comments:

Post a Comment