Monday 1 November 2010

How Popular Is Cambodia

What I believe people know and think about Cambodia?

Hello! My name is Manith and I live in Cambodia. I think some of you may know Cambodia. What do you think about the question at the beginning? For an example about Cambodian food, I think foreigner didn't know much about Cambodian food. But I also know that many foreigner think that Cambodian food is spicy like Thailand because Thailand and Cambodia have many many thing the same to each other but it's not. I think people in other countries cannot describe about Cambodian food well because Cambodian food is make from many species different from fast food.

And about Cambodian history is an interesting one. I think many people around the world may know some of Cambodian history and some of them are searching about Cambodian history. Nowaday most of people around the world may know much about Cambodia because The Holly Wood movie was contact Cambodia to create a film call " The Great Khmer Empire ". So I think people all around the world may know how great of Cambodian history by this movie too.


Post by Black P (Manith ^o^)

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought Khmer food would be spicy like Thailand but now I know it's different!

    ReplyDelete