Thursday 4 November 2010

Cambodia vegetable

Do foreign people know about the vegetable in Cambodia?

Hello Everybody,My name is Vorleak . Iam 12 years old .Today I want to tell you about the vegetable that have in Cambodia.


Do you like to eat vegetable ?Does vegetable make you heath to be bad ? I thing for 90% that like to eat vegetable and for a little that dont like to eat vegetable.Vegetable is a good thing for heath because it have a lot of Vitamin in it and when we eat it a lot it make your heath is good , not sick.


But some of vegetable now is not good if you want to eat it you have to clean it first before you eat .but the vegetable that the farmer plant I think it good than ,because the farmer plant in the good land and not put the medicine like some garden plant.


The vegetable have a lot like Carrot,Potato,Tomato,Cabbage,bean.......They all are a very delicious vegetable that I like to eat with salad.I thing when we eat salad or other thing in a vegetable we feel happy , delicious and not sad.


When I eat salad I think it happy and I miss my friend that I play with them at American Pacific School today is the last day that I saw them and it the last that I study with them .That day they all are happy and play with me .They all like me because when they do not anything they all ask me . yesterday I went to that school they all saw me and they all happy and run to me and say hello to me they all want me to go to the A.P.S.but i can not because i have to study at A.C.E.


Did you even eat Carrot . I thing all of you is eat carrot already . I hear my friend said carrot can make your skin is white and nice.
Thank you for read my post.
Written by Vorleak
Group Girl of Wonder




3 comments: