Friday 5 November 2010

Thing that i alway do in the free time

Thing that i alway do in the free time






Hello Everybody , My name is Vorleak .Iam 12 years old.Today i going to tell you about the thing that i alway do in my free........
Barbie

In my free time i alway play something with my brother or sister , play internet , eatting , go for a walk with my Father,Mother, brother and sister ,play tennis, call to my old friends ,writting , reading , drink , sometime i help my family to do something when they are busy and watching T.V..........

But sometime i alway take my photo that i take with my old friend at the American Pacific School to look . When i look at al of these photo i feel very happy , fantastic, and good because i miss my friend .One day i when to the American Pacific School , my friend saw me and they ask me when did you came back i said i think i cant come back.........

If all of you want to know more please wait i will write it again ............

Thank you for look at my Blog Please dont stop to loook ..........


Written by Vorleak..........
Group Girl of Wonder..........

4 comments: