Monday 1 November 2010

What I Believe People Know And Think About cambodia?





What I believe people know and think about Cambodia?
My name is Vitou. I'm 14 years old.I live in Cambodia.

I think that people would be able to find Cambodia on a map and they would know that the capital of Cambodia is Phnom Penh because in their country they might study about the world with their teacher or the teacher might ask them to point to Cambodia if they are right the teacher will give them points. They might saw things about Cambodia on their TV and the TV program show about a map of Cambodia or before they came to Cambodia they might study thing in Cambodia about capital city of Cambodia.

I think they would know that Prime Minister of Cambodia was because they might saw and heard the news when the Prime Minister of Cambodia went to other rich country or their country's Prime Minister would came to Cambodia to visit or doing country duty.

I think people from abroad would know about Angkor Wat because they would saw TV program name Mega Structure and the program shown how they build Angkor or they might know from their friend or family when they came to Cambodia to visit the Angkor Wat and other places.

1 comment:

  1. Vitou, I think you are right. I also hear many good things from other travellers about Cambodia. They say it is a beautiful country and the people are very friendly :)

    ReplyDelete