Tuesday 2 November 2010

KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA




What I believe foreigners people know and think about Cambodia ?
  • In my opinion I believe that some foreigners people know about Angkor Wat because Angkor Wat is the World Heritage 7th so they visit Cambodia (Siem Reap) . When I visited Siem Reap I saw a lot of foreign people like USA, Canada, Australia, New Zea land, Chinese , Korean, and Japanese.....
  • I think some of people in other countries know about about Khmer food because they visit Khmer restaurant to taste Khmer food AMOK , Prohok , Korko, Kari,... but some of foreigners people don't know about Khmer food because they never been to Cambodia or when they visit Cambodia they go to restaurant like pizza company , soup , .....and other food not Khmer food.
  • Some foreigners people know about Khmer dance music when they visit Siem Reap they go to Khmer village culture maybe they know about this because there have a lot of Cambodia's culture like dance , music , living, job.....or from DVD TV program.

1 comment: