Monday 1 November 2010

Do you think people from abroad would know about Angkor Wat?


Good morning everyone, My name Solinda I'm a Cambodian I live in Phnom Penh,I know about Cambodia clearly because I live there for 16 year.The famous place in Cambodia is in Siem Reap because there are a lot of temple and the popular one is Angkor Wat temple this is a wonderful temple that people from abroad want to see and know about it.
I think that most people from abroad would know about Angkor Wat clearly because the foreigner when they visit Cambodia the first place that they want to visit is Angkor Wat because this temple is our history temple.Foreigner like taking photos in front of the temple and buying some souvenirs for their family member or friends....
So I am a Cambodian I feel proud of my country and I hope that my country will get more develop and the people from abroad will visit Cambodia more than before.
Please enjoy your reading.

1 comment: