Monday 1 November 2010

What foreigners think about Cambodia?

What do you believe people in foreign countries know and think about Cambodia?

Cambodia is a small country in Asia,that most of foreigners couldn't know well and find it on the map also,probably because of Cambodia not as famous as another countries such as U.S.A, Australia,England,etc.
I know for sure that most of foreigners wouldn't know,what's Cambodia?Although,they wouldn't know about our standard living, except they arrive and visit our country,just give a look,so they could know my country rich or poor?I guess that if they arrive and visit at our country,they would say that this country is much poorer than their country,cause of my country have none of high buildings,not too much grow in economic and tourism,also we just get a little development.Cambodians' standard livings depend on agriculture and it got too many beggars .And about geography,how can they know,if it's not their country?Should they care in knowing it?Yes,I knew if they didn't study about Cambodia's geography,so how can they know?Their country is in Europe,so they must study about Europe,or some of Asia's famous countries,but shouldn't be Cambodia.But I've seen most of foreigners when they arrived Cambodia,they was interested in here,and they try to study about Cambodia's geography or history,to get well known about here. I thought if my country wouldn't have Angkor wat temples,and many wonderful temples else,maybe they wouldn't know about my country also.

I'm so glad to be Cambodian,cause of my country is full of happiness,because it's none of hurricanes,volcanoes,or floods such some of Europe's countries.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent, Pisey. I enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a good post i also would like to say great job

    ReplyDelete