Tuesday 2 November 2010

Cambodia


I think they think in Cambodia the weather was very hot because in their country it was very cold. And Cambodia was in South East Asia. The weather was not cold enough for them, I suppose.

In my opinion not so many foreign people would be able to find Cambodia in a map because it was a bit small than some other countries, but some foreign people would be able to find because their family or friends have eve been to Cambodia, too.


I think most people from abroad would know about Angkor Wat because it was the World Heritage. Some people from other countries really enjoy going to Angkor Wat.When some famous people from other countries come to act or sing in Cambodia, they would not forget Angkor Wat.


I don't think foreign people know any Khmer Words because it wasn't a national language, only people in Cambodia or some Cambodian that lived in Cambodia that know how to speak.
for me, I believe there are only 7% or less foreigners that know about Cambodian history. If they know believe they might be interested in it.


I believe good things most foreign people think about Cambodia were their personalities, history, temples... . Bad things most foreigners think about Cambodia was cutting down trees, pollution and, of course hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment