Friday 5 November 2010

Do you think that foriegn people would know a lot about the Cambodia weather?




The weather in Cambodia




Hello Everybody , My name is Vorleak . I am 12 years old . Do you know that foreign people know the weather in Cambodia ? I thing they will know about that because Cambodia is not different from another country.Only they have snow in june or july but for us no have snow and we have winter in November and December.In Cambodia have 3 weather like summer winter and raining.

I thing all the country is have snow,but why in Cambodia does not have snow ? For me i thing around Cambodia is all the country so that why Cambodia does not have snow and we country is not near the pole that why is no have a cold winter and do not have snow............I think live in Cambodia is happy than live in another country because is not so cold and it not so hot and this place is easy to live.
Thank for watch my post........
Written by Vorleak.........
Group Girl of Wonder.........

3 comments:

  1. Yes you make me smile while reading. Please keep going...the more you write, the more your knowledge and English is improved. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete