Tuesday 2 November 2010

What's the different thing and foreign people think about Cambodia?



Hi everybody! My name's Nyca. I was born in Cambodia. From the birth until now I was stay in Cambodia so I can know a lot of my own country,but now i want to know what I believe foreign people know and think about Cambodia?


I think maybe 15% of people around the world can know about Cambodia. For Khmer food, American and Italian can think that Khmer food is smiler with Thailand because Thailand food is more spicy than Khmer food,but another country that near Cambodia
can describe about food of Cambodia. Example the country that stay near Cambodia like Thailand and Vietnam they can know about Khmer food that almost have a prohouk to make with all food that popular or important for Khmer food.


About fruit or vegetables i think th
ey would know about it because some of fruit or vegetables in Cambodia and another country can't have so if they know about this and It's good for them to learn about food in another country,but I think most of people like Khmer fruit .


For music and dance in Cambodia they would know about it,too
because it difficult to dance then another country dancing. One of all the dancing of Khmer is in "The World Heritage"and It can show all people around the world know about the culture of Khmer so I think most of people can know about this dancing. It's "Preah Reach Trob dancing".


All people would know about Cambodia weather because it's easy for them to prepare their clothes or something that they need to take with to visit Cambodia so If they know about the weather it's more better then they wouldn't know.The different thing with weather of Cambodia and another country is Cambodia has two season and some of country has four season.


For Angkor Wat, It's the most temple of Cambodia so I think they would know about this because It's the most interesting and more popular in Cambodia and It can show everybody to know about the masterpiece of the Cambodia people that another country in the world can't do the same. Especially Angkor Wat is in "The W
orld Heritage",too.

Beside the visit Cambodia some people can know Cambodia through television by CNN in the News program television.

For Cambodia the good thing that most people like is gem stone. There are sapphire, garnet, corundum that another country don't have and the bed thing that most people don't like is the traffic jam because it hard to drive and it spend a lot of time for drive.

I hope if you read all this text you can know more thing in Cambodia. Thanks for read all my text and please tell me with my mistake in this writing when you see I'm wrong please tell me in comment I'm happy to correct it.

Post by Nyca.....

4 comments: