Tuesday 2 November 2010

New Of Cambodia Culture In Other Country

What I believe foreign people know and think about Cambodia.
I think people in America can describe about Cambodia food and they won't confuse the food of Cambodia with other country that near Cambodia like Thailand, Vietnam and Lao.I think like that because my grandmother lived at America and she said that at U.S.A have a lot of Cambodia people that live there .

My grandmother worked and when she has vacation or the time that she has leave the place that she worked she made Cambodian food such as noodle of Cambodia and the kind of cylindrical cake made of rice paste wrapped in banana leave that Khmer call this cake as''Orn Som'' and ''Orn Som'' have 2 kind of ''Orn Som'' middle part One is Banana and One is port with some mixture. When she came to Cambodia last month she told me that ''Orn Som'' is very popular in the place that she lived. And she said Amercan like ''Orn Som'' very much, but they like Banana middle part than the port with mixture middle part. And she said American can knew some of Khmer food and they won't confused it. One thing that I think that some country like French ... will know is the name of KING in Cambodia. I think that because when the KING of Cambodia was young he was study French in France country. In my opinion I think that Cambodia is the small Country but Foreign people know a lot of Cambodia culture because Cambodia have Angkor Wat and that why a lot of people live in country that far away from Cambodia want to visit and test some Khmer delicious food and want to visit all temple in Siem Reap to know more of Cambodia history in Angkor Era.

post by ''Borey" group of ''Jewelry''

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Borey- an interesting post with good reasons for why you think what you do!

    ReplyDelete