Tuesday 2 November 2010

Most of foreigners know about cambodia ??? Really ?



Hello again ! I'm one of shack . You just like me , all of us are have thinking . Do you think most people from abroad would know about Angkor Wat ? Follow my thinking , I think that many tourism maybe know about Cambodia but not most of people in the world , Don't be confuse . Many people wouldn't know about Cambodia because there are 195 coutries in the world and Cambodia is the small one of them . But I'm wondering that how many people in the world know Cambodia ?? In my opinion that Cambodia is a poor and still development country but this country is full of culture , tranditional , even the country is not rich and great power as USA , china , Australia or Japan...... but Cambodia has a lot nature places and culture temples that can attrack many tourism . Many tourism knew Cambodia by Angkor Wat temple the world's heritage . How can I say that ? because many tourism that come to Cambodia is want to visit this worderful temple and other temples in Cambodia . Would they know much about the geography of Cambodia ? Of cuase they don't know much becuase this is not thier coutries they don't study about it , don't live in this coutry , How can they know much about the geography . They can know about it by guide . Anyway How much foreigner know about Cambodia history ? As I told you if they are not Cambodian or they know how can they know . Just alittle peoples that know about cambodia geography and history . By the way Cambodia is the place that I was born , I still love Cambodia untill the end of my life .
by slemt

1 comment: