Thursday 30 September 2010

About Me



Hello!
I'm Morokot and I'll turn 14 this year. I'm from Cambodia or should I say ''Kingdom of Wonder''. Nowadays, I study at two schools. For English, I study at ACE; and for my national language, which is Khmer, I study at AIS. One of my favorite things, I like to do in my free-time is reading novels. To tell you the truth, I'm a fan of The Twilight Sagas books-- the best book in the set is Twilight. I like Twilight; probably because it's the starting of the story and it's something that keep me touching. Other than reading books, I like surfing the internet-- it's a window to the world for me; I mean that every single thing is in there. Also, hanging out and working in the garden are my hobbies, too.

Now that I'm still too young to think of my future; I'm still dreaming of becoming a cartoon artist. This is a very fantastic job. Why? Because I get to use my brain and draw it out. Cartoon keeps children entertaining. When they are watching it, they showed a smile on their face. Talking about cartoon; it's bring me to the time of my childhood. When I was a little girl, my mom and I traveled to many countries. For example: United State of America, Australia, New Zealand, France, Thailand.... Among all of these countries, I like United State the most because this country is very independent and it's very fresh-- the air. The nightlife is a gift to this country; they got everything and the Neon light's sign is everywhere in the street of L.A. Now that I grow up, my life become complicated. I spend most of my time concentrate on my study.


Okay! For this young learner level, my team name is Future citizens. Nice. We have 6 members. One of us is a boy. For this term, we gonna write about Traveling. Interesting. During the discussion hour, we discussed it until the end of the class. We get along well. I really enjoy working with my new classmates. Future Citizens is going to be a great group.


Last but not least, I would like to express some of my ideas about writing blogs. This is one way for us to increased our level of English. It's really help improves our English-- reading and writing. This is also a work that keeps us entertaining. All of all, writing a blog is cool and fabulous for us students.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post. It's well written and interesting. Also it's nice to read something so positive!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete