Thursday 30 September 2010

My hobbies


Hellow!Everybody,My name is Sarpich.I'm 13 years old.In my freetime i like reading books and watching T.V.I think reading books is very good because it makes me to know a lot about the histories about my country and other countries.Sometime when I go to somewhere I always take a lot of books with me,some books make me very interesting I read it until the end if my mother calls me to eat rice I said today i don't eat.The best books that I read name is Titanic and Jumper.I want to buy it but i don't have enough money,I borrow those books from my Frence school!!!It has many books example Khmer books ,English books and Frence books.And it also have DVD&VCD&CD too.In video has 3 languages,Khmer,Frence and English.All the books and videos that i watch and read are good , wonderful and interesting.....

1 comment:

  1. Reading is an excellent hobby. Well done on your first post!

    ReplyDelete