Wednesday 29 September 2010

My first day for my first post



Hi guys! I'm starting my post today. I hope you guys will enjoy it. And now I'm going to introduce a bit about myself. I'm Monineath, 13 years old from young learner 10. One day in the future, I'd like to have a holiday in Alaska. I think Alaska is really a nice place to visit, even though it's a bit cool. I've heard that spring in Alaska is very beautiful. While I'm writing about this, I feel like I can't wait to see that wonderful view right now. Moreover, in my lifetime I wish to travel around the world to try something new in another cultures and countries. For me, I enjoy blogging because I can know something interesting from the others' blogs and so I think blog is one of the good ways to learn.
Written by: Monineath

12 comments: