Wednesday 29 September 2010

MY FAVORITE SPORT




My name's Vises . I'm 14 years old . I study at Chaktmook high school . My favorite sports are football , volleyball , basketball , badminton , swimming , tennis . In my free time i like reading books , listening to music , see the movies , doing my homework , draw the picture . The country that i wanna visit to is Australia , Germany , Thailand . In the future i wanna be a business man be cause my brother can teach me about this ! I think a blog can help me to communicate with people who live in other country !
Sports can make all people have good healthy and stronger ! sometime when I bored I'm going to play ball a lone because it can make me funny and happy !

But if I have a lots of friend come to play with me it make me very funny more ! At school when I don't have class I often go to play sport with my friend ! Exactly play sport is very important for healthy ! I always watch television about the sport and I have a younger brother he always angry me because he wants to watch cartoon and he don't like play sport , too .

The reason that he don't like play sport because he very weak and he always tired so quickly and then I told him about the sport is good for him 'when I was young like him I had weak and tired so quickly , too but I don't disappointed about that I weak but opposite I continue play it more and now I success it because I very stronger than when I was young and my brother is start to play it follow me too ! ' I'm very happy that him listen to my advice !

No comments:

Post a Comment