Thursday 30 September 2010

My life in the future

Hello!every body I'm glad to see you here.Today I would like to tell you about myself.My name's Vatanak.I'm 14 years old.I study Khmer at SISOWAT high school and study English at ACE.I like playing football and swimming.But I don't like running.In the future I want going to be a lawyer.Because a lawyer is a good job.So I need to keep studying English more.because going to be a lawyer need to keep speak and speak English very much.If I am going to be a real lawyer I would helped my family.And I can earning my money.But I have to make myself to be a good a lawyer.In my life I love this job very much.I wish to go to Canada and to be a lawyer at that country. Because In Canada having many big building and it having many people and many cars too.They are so friendly.In that country having beautiful view.It having many mountain.On the mountain have a lot of tree. This is the beautiful country I never seen.When I'm think about it I wish to be a real lawyer and go to Canada immediately.

1 comment: