Wednesday 29 September 2010

Welcome To Balck P Blog


ABOUT ME ^o^

Hello! Everybody. Welcome to "Black P" blog. I'm so glad to see you here! I am Manith. I'm 15 years old. I study at ACE YL 10. My hobbies are reading a book and playing piano. I have a small entertainment production. Now My Third Album is out but I think maybe all of you didn't know because My new album is not on sale^^. If you want to know more about my band, you can find it on facebook or you can add friend me on facebook too (My name on Facebook is Manith Mong ^^). I'm a composer who composed alot of song and many many song is the original that I didn't copy from other. Hmmm...No one want to be alone but me because It's easy for me to make a new song^^. I'm a director who direct many music video. I can sing very well^^. I also a member of "Black P"group. "Black P Group" want to show all of you about Cambodia today by following a slogan "Cambodia Kingdom of wonder".

6 comments:

  1. but I don't know what your picture means.. :S

    Vannyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ girl of wonder: Haha...I change my pic heuy na.^^
    @ Black P: Lop heuy merl tov. Mok comment post kloun eng hahhaa >o<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ teacher Philip: Yeah!!! I love to do that^^

    ReplyDelete