Wednesday 29 September 2010

My first Blog


My name is Sovatdy,now I study English at ACE and i like to read the books ,magazine,fiction,and a listening to music.I also like to travel to another country to see the culture and how other country dress.I like to go to everywhere that have a lot of people and have fun.I study English because it important for me and for my education and it easy for to find a great job by the way talking about job i want to be a designer when i grow up in the future.So this is my first time to do a project about blog like this but even it my first time I will try my best into this project.My blog is talking about Environment because i think everybody should know about this thing cause it can destroy everything around you.Environment have a lot of kind it have like air pollution or factory or car.........Bad Environment can make you not healthy and it also bad for tourist too.Example like if somebody burning something and the smoke go up in to the air it can make other people breath in through it can make you have a lung cancer so you have to be careful for that.

4 comments:

  1. nice post and nice idea for your blog.. i can't wait to see it :)
    Monineath

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you you tooo .......very nice than me
    sovatdy.........

    ReplyDelete