Thursday 30 September 2010

Kingdom of Cambodia

Hello everybody! my name is Ritthisak or you can call me Richard. I'm 14 years old. I'm Cambodian. I'm a student at Australian Center for Education (ACE) and now I have to do a project for my teacher to get the scores. In the future I want to be the an ambassador because I think I'm good at communication and lots of people that knew me said that I'm a friendly guy especially I want the foreigners to know about our cultures and our people who friendly and I also want to help our country to have more foreigners to visit in Cambodia . In my free time I really like to traveling to all of countries around the world because when we traveled it can make us happily and get the power for us to do our new work. I think writing a blog can make me know a lot of new friends and it can improve my reading, writing, spelling especially it make me good at grammar and typing. If you have any questions or feedback you can comments me on my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Good work. Well written and nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy with the result that you commented on my blog. Anyway, thank you very much for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete