Wednesday 29 September 2010

Cambodia king dom of wonder




Cambodia future.<>?:"{}{]{;


Hello! every one my name is Lucky I'm 13 years old I lives in Phnom Penh and I study at ace school my hobby is swimming and I interested on a new experiments and my favorite subject is science on my vocation I always go to beach and when I grow up I want to be a dentist cause dentist can make me earn lots of money to help other peoples and my country so I should study heard to make my dream come true and next vocation I think I'm not going to the beach anymore cause I'm planing to go to JAPAN and I want to make my wish come true .

4 comments:

  1. Nice post with lovely pictures, Lucky. Love it...

    Vannyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. whao whao lots of pictures... but yeah they're very nice and i love them :)
    Monineath

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the kind of dentist's work? building a house man???? o_O"

    ReplyDelete