Wednesday 29 September 2010

My Summary

Hello, everyone

My name's Vannyde. I'm 13 years old. Nowadays, I'm a student in young learner 10 at ACE and a student in grade 9 at Chaktomok Secondary High School. My favorite activity is swimming. And also it's my favorite sport but I don't like football or badminton. It's a little bit hard or tiring for me.

In the future, I want to be a doctor so that I can cure sick people and caring about people's health. And also, I can help people all over the world, not only Cambodian, also foreigner.

For me, doing blog is very important for my study. Because I can share my ideas to everyone and learn the new things from everyone, too. And the most important is that I can improve my English very well. Because blogging is reading and writing. In brief, blog is very good for us and it's not important who you are, young or old. We can do and enjoy it.


Thanks for reading. And sorrry if there is any grammar mistakes.

11 comments:

  1. doctor? I'll go to u when I'm sick
    Monineath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... :)

    Um.. But could you please put your name after writing? Then it will be easy for me to know who you are... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok it nice it has a good meaning i like it and be a good doctor....
    sovatdy ..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you cure me for free? :)
    Monineath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sovatdy, Yes, I will be. Thanks...

    Monineath, No, i won't.. :S

    Vannyde

    ReplyDelete
  6. it ok na dont worry m not easy to get sick ......
    sovatdy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I want to be a doctor too.
    By,Kanika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, come and work with me Kanika.... ;D

    Vannyde

    ReplyDelete