Thursday 30 September 2010

Hello every one that read my post!!!!!!!! My name is Baromey. I'm 14 years old I'm young so I must be study. I'm a student I study khmer at Sampovmeas Private School Grade 8 the subject that I love is Math, Khmer and History. And about the important subject is English I study at ACE Younger Leaner 10 Team4 2010. My favorite color is black, white, pink, yellow, green and blue. My favorite place is Siem Reap, Kompong sam, Phnom Penh.......... My favorite cartoonis winne the pooh kitty mickey. In my free time I like playing video game, reading story book, listen to the music, Ride the bicycle. In my future I want to be a doctor because this job can fine a lot of money and can help my parent or people around Cambodia. I think writing a blog is very good for me because people all around the world can see my post. My hobbies is reading a story book, ride a bicycle, drawing, listen to the music. bye bye good luck ._. happy happy from mey mey to any body.

2 comments: