Thursday 30 September 2010

A few things about me


Hello everyone! My name is Sowell and I'm 11 years old. I study Khmer at Sisowath High School and English at A.C.E. I study grade 7 at my Khmer school and YL10 at English school. I haven't thought about my future plans yet, but I wish that I could visit other countries around the world. I'm interested in the study of planets, stars, galaxies......everything that are in outer space. It's good to write a blog, in my opinion, because people all around the world can know you much more better and they can know how well you are to write something.

I haven't decided a job to do in my future so my mother suggested me to be a lawyer. However, I'm not interested in laws very much. My father wanted me to be a doctor but I refused. I want to learn everything that are located around me, even in the outer space! I don't want to spend my times on playing games or everything that are not important to me. I love to read books or novels and sometimes, I go to the library to do some research. All of the subjects at my Khmer school, I think math is very interesting and I really like it. I like to figure out math problems and I love to study math. Anyway, there is something that I really love. Solving mysterious things! There's a book about strange things that has happened at my aunt's house. On every weekends, I went there and spend 2 or 3 hours solving the mysterious things. The only strange thing that I can't figure it out is the Stonehenge. Where are these stones came from? Who put them to stand up straight? These are the questions that I can't answer and I hope that I can visit the Stonehenge in my future. I also can't figure out about the pyramids. What are they used for? Where are the rocks that use to build them came from? I read a book once about the pyramids and the book said that the pyramids are used to watch and learn about stars, but I don't know the truth. There are more mysterious things that no one can figure it out and I think that they are very interesting.

So this is it, this is all about me. Thank you for your reading and I hope you enjoy my story and I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.


6 comments:

  1. Whao, nice post Sowell. :)

    Hope everything you wish to do will come true. :D

    Vannyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sowell, this post is excellent. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think it's not few te.. it's alot morng neng...Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey friend u did a very very great job. I like it so much. I hope i can meet u one day....^^

    ReplyDelete