Wednesday 29 September 2010

thing that I want to do in the future


Thing that I want to do in the future.

HELLO, EVERYBODY.MY NAME IS Vorleak . I AM 12 YEARS OLD .I study Khmer at Chaktomark high school .before I study in American pacific school . I like to study at there because it make me happy but when I come to A.C.E.I think it important than because I can use internet in the class.I think study English and other language is good because when we go anywhere we can use it .I want to dona doctor in the future and I want to do like my uncle , he can goes to U.S.A. study and find a work . In the future I want to go to Australia, U.S.A., Canada ,China and Singapore.My father say when my English is good so I can go to another country to study . I know it difficult but I will make my thing to be real . I want to do a best writer and reader in the future and I also want to do a good doctor ,too.I know do a doctor is difficult but I want to help the people .

Written by Vorleak

7 comments: