Wednesday 29 September 2010

My Future


My name's Solinda I'm 16 years old I study Khmer at Beltei and English at ACE I am interesting in studying English because english is the second language after my own language and while I can speak English fluently I can communicate with other people around the world.I study English because I want to be a Tourist guide and this job can make me get a lot of experience know a lot of countries and some interesting places.Although, it is a little bit tiring but happy to do that work.This job can earn a lot of money and can travel to other countries around the world this job we have to speak a lot because we have to tell the passengers about that place example when this place were built who built it or something else.when we speak English a lot can improve our English. so to be a tourist guide is very important, two things that i can get at the same such as know a lot of countries and especially can improve my English I like this job very much.

8 comments: