Thursday 30 September 2010

Story about myself



My name 's Raksa . I 'm 13 years old . Now i 'm a student . I study Khmer at grade 9 of Chaktomok secondary school and English i study at ACE . My favorite color is green.... In my free time i like to listen to music , reading books , going out with my family, play sports like tennis , running and swimming .... In my future i want to be a politician....[=_=] I think a politician can help people our country who poor..... or people that don' t have any place to live ,don 't have thing to eat ,, Old people i can help them like something to eat , give the medicine ,and give place for them to live cause they old don 't they don't have enough money to buy the house for live and they don 't have peolpe who take care about them .......... { #_# }
I think writing a is very interesting because i can share it, I can know about new friends like and give a people over the world can see it too (O_o) ...... + This post written by Raksa group of jewelry

4 comments: