Thursday 30 September 2010

My first Blog

Hello,Everyone!!!Let me introduce myself to all of u first ,before I'm starting to write my blog!!!My name Pisey.I'm Cambodian(Asian).Now a day i study at ACE(Australia Center For Education).I used to studied at ELT Institute,within got the Diploma in English at there.In my future i want to traveling around the world to know about their each cultures,standard living of people,and their developments,Although in my future,i want to be a director of embassy,I knew my future plan is really high for me to catch on,but i wish that i can make my dream come true,i try to study because of i want a bright future,and i don't want to make my family hopeless,and waste the money in feeding me,although i don't want everybody think that I'm a useless person,so i have to make it come true,because i don't want to dream or imagine!!!I'll try my best to catch it by myself!!!
For me,I thought writing a blog is good and really exciting for me,because i can share my ideas and my knowledge with all the blogger or visitors,and it's also can help me improve my knowledge by their feedback and comments!!!
Nevertheless in my free time,I always surfing internet,read the Story books,and hanging out with my buddies also!!!!I wish i was that my future can be the bright star 1 among of thousand stars like my picture that i had been posted,This is what my ambitious is!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your first post! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's make me.....! Good jobs! I like it very much n i wish ur dream come true !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teacher,and thank you also,boy generation!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you are the smart one in the class. And I think you are good in writing, and you have wished a good and high work in the future. But I think you can make it truely in the future, have a good luck forever...:@

    ReplyDelete