Wednesday 29 September 2010

The beach


Hello,everybody!My name´s KANIKA and I´m 13.In my free time, I like to read books,watch TV, listen to music,play games and eat.Thing I like is the thing that make me happy,smile and laugh. And the thing I hate is the noisy kids who never in 1 place or cry.For music, I like Rock. Because Rock make me happy.My hobby is lazy.At home I just do a little work because I hate housework .My favorite thing is Go on Holiday.I like to relax with my family at the beach that are beautiful like the picture.Thing I am good at is sleeping.While I am sleeping, I don´t know anything or hear anything.But about study,I am good at reading.I can read all word but I don´t know how to translate it.The last thing I want to do is to swim,but I don´t know how to swim.It like the crazy thing that I want to swim.And about Blog, I thing it is a good idea.I can write and comment to other people and the other people can see about all my write....
The beach is the place that we can go and relax.you can swim and relax with your family.It has fresh air.It can get u feel happy and forget all the problem.When i go there i don´t want to come back and when i go there i take along time to swim,but i can´t.My brother,my aunt my uncle my sister help me too,but it all the same but i still happy.
I know everybody have been go there but i think they want to go there again.
Written by,
Kanika.

3 comments: