Thursday 18 November 2010

Do You Believe In Ghost ?


I think most of people doesn't believe in ghost. I want to tell about a strange event happened when I and my friends were in a country side.
Last year on November 15 I and my friend visited my grandma house at a country side and behind the house has one cemetery. In the evening around the house was so silent.

After we finished the dinner I went to my bedroom it on the first floor and watch the television and then I heard a dog barked and I went to looked out side the window to saw what happened suddenly I saw a shadow of a man behind a big tree near a cemetery.
And then my friend came in to my room I told him to looked out side the window but when I turned around the shadow was gone I thought it a ghost. So I and my friend decided to went down stair to find out what is it. When we arrived to the cemetery we heard a cried and said HELP ME HELP ME!!!! from a women suddenly we were so scared and ran back to the house.

Next morning we came back to the city and I told that strange event to my family and friends but they doesn't believe me. In the end thank for your reading and I hoped all of you will believe me.
Post by Virakboth



No comments:

Post a Comment