Thursday 18 November 2010

The ghost and The ghost's Baby


Hi!!! me is the Luna. I'm in group Shack.
One day I have the dream ........... Now I in the room of the scientist.
The ghost that I see the ghost It is the young beautiful girl she so tall, have a long hair, the hair is red, slim, big eyes, and her skin is white she wear the long white dress she is so beautiful but she make surprise and afraid. (Why she died?) the reason that she died because she have a big against with her boyfriend and that her boyfriend want to broken heart with her and she unhappy and want to die and she go to the high building and jumping down after that she met me here and now me was afraid. She has one baby the baby is 7 month. she is so cute she has a big eyes her skin is white she wears the white T-shirt and white with red pants, her hair is long and black color but she is a ghost's baby.




by lune(mey)

No comments:

Post a Comment