Wednesday 17 November 2010

The secret House by Danay

A tuk tuk driver and me were in the quite road.There was a big rain coming.Suddenly I saw a big house and I walked into the house.Can nobody here?I said,and then has a girl stand behind me and flighted my shoulder.I'm very surprised because her face full of the powder.
She asked me some questions,but one of the question was very strange was "Are you afraid about ghost"? than I said "I'm very very afraid but I never see the ghost before".
I want to lived in this house a few days but Naat said that"If you want to lived in this house you must asked homer"Naat said,"but where the homer"? I said, She pointed to the old house near the garden.A few minute ago I went to this house. It looked very afraid on the rode and I saw the old garden status of the one man and child.I opened the door I saw the a woman sit opposite the mirror and wearied the red dress with the red high-hill and an old woman wearied the black dress and carried the light.An old woman said"who are you"?"Could I stayed here a few day"I said,She look very angry but she said"If you want to stayed here you must be my servant but don't came in this house again if no permission".
At night Naat said"don't walked alone around this house because it very dangerous for you"
About 12pm I saw a girl stand in-front of my bad and said"can you play ball with me"?I got up and ran to her room that on upstairs.The room was no light and dirty,When I opened the door there were a lot of mouse ran from this room back.I'm don't afraid and walked into the room,There were a lot of toys and big box.but I saw a big photo that in the photo have
the homer and the man with his child who in the garden status,than I heard a voice in the one big box,I walked to opened the box Suddenly an old woman that wearied the black dress came and blame me,and tell me that "stop came to see anything in this room if you want to stay here"
I walk to my room but I wonder about the voice into the big box.
In the evening I saw a man that in the garden status walked into the forest and carrying the knife,But naat called me to ate dinner.
In the middle night a girl that called me to played ball with her was came to see me again.She was cried and called me to see her secret box.We were walked on the upstairs again and gave me to opened the box "no" I said,there were a lot of bone of a girl and her ball into this box.The doors and windows were up down up down I'm stared afraid I want back to downstairs but the door was closes,I looked at the wind0ws I saw Naat walked but she doesn't has legs,An old woman has long nail with long hair, also the homer too her face looked very dirty it has a lot of blood on her face,I was very very afraid and I took the knife that on the table to cut the door,I leaved that home.I though a few day that I stayed in that house was I lived with the ghost!
BUT THE STORY JUST MY DREAM!So I saw the ghost in my dream!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone a u afride about ghost?The ghost alway live next to who afride it!

    ReplyDelete