Wednesday 17 November 2010

The ghost story (Vatanak)

At midnight it was raining and my grandmother told me the ghost story of the old house near the cemetery it so scary.Then the next month I came to my grandmother's house a gain.I was lost in the forest.Then I tried to found way to out the forest and I walked and walked then I saw the old house like my grandmother told me.
Then I was went to that house because I wanted to knew and in that house was very dark and I heard a voice came from the bed room.
When I went to that room I was saw something and I was
followed it when I followed it I was saw a woman wearing a white dress but When I came to asked her she was turned back.I was saw her had no leg,shadow and eyes and I saw she had fang,ugly face and blood on her mouth than she asked me "What are you doing here"than she want to kill me by her fang and she made a voice so scary.I was very afraid I ran to another room and I saw many skeleton. than I was ran out from that room and I wanted to got out that house but when I ran she was opposite of me and she Wanted to by me but I could escape.
Than I could came out but she stilled following me and I ran to cemetery.Than she was control many skeleton to cought me and I stilled running than I saw the knife next to the tree and I took it and fought with those skeleton.I was fought with them a long time until the sun was rising.
Finally all the ghost were died by the sun and they shout very loud and all the wolfs in the forest were bark too.Then I could out of that forest and arrived my grandmother's house and told my grandmother all the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment