Thursday 18 November 2010

Ghost story by Ritthisak (Richard)


Hello everyone !!! I'm Ritthisak or you can call me Richard. I'm one of Mystery boys. Now I'm will tell you about a ghost story which was truth.

On August 2006, my mum went to visit my grandma at Brussels, Belgium. She stayed at Belgium for 3 days and after that my grandma took her to visit Paris, France. She spent maybe 3 or 4 hours on the bus and it made my mum so tired.

Then she arrived Paris at 8 o'clock at night. Because of she was very tired of traveled, after she finished dinner, she took a bath. After that she went to bed. Suddenly when she put her body on the bed and closed her eyes, she saw a big black guy ran into her. It was really made my mum scared so she prayed. She prayed that ''Please don't make me scare because I'm a new person who just came to visit here for only 2 days''. After she had prayed, she turned on the light and slept. Finally it was no matter at tomorrow night maybe because of she had prayed to that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment