Thursday 18 November 2010

I BELIEVED IN GHOST.


I think people in the world believed in ghost. because a lot of people know and see ghost. I ever saw the ghost when my family visited to Kompot province than when i found a hotel my parents agree to me and let me to stayed in this hotel.


This hotel are very cheap and silent. In this hotel did not have the passenger but I did not care about that. Suddenly my father did not want to stayed here and He not agree. But my mother angry him than He agree. After i went to water fall and ate something at there. Tonight we went to hotel suddenly I took a nap on the car. I dream saw girl wearing the white dress. Her dressing like ghost.but i got up and I'm very scary.

At the hotel i went up stair alone . I saw a shadow look like a girl and I run so fast suddenly my mom ask me ' What's happened? '. And I said I saw a ghost. But my mom did not believed me. Than we went to bed room. In this room is very strange . When we slept at the midnight we heard a big noise look like sound a girl crying. Than we opened the lamp suddenly a noise are silent. than the a girl was showed. She like a ghost. On her dress are blood. Than she said HELP ME!!!!!! but we run to under and tell person that live there. And he said in your room had a ghost. Suddenly we went to Phnom Penh. My father drove so fast.........

Edit post by Morn_Vatharo.

No comments:

Post a Comment