Thursday 18 November 2010

Ghost story by Borey

Hi everybody[*_*] my name is Borey. Now I want to tell all of you about the ghost story that happen at my aunt house in Battambang province.

At Saturday, 2008 I went to my uncle house in Battambang province. When my sister and me went up stair to called my uncle to ate dinner together but no one there so I told my mom and his wife that''His not there mom.''

After have a nice dinner with my family and my aunt I went up stair with my sister, my brother, my grandmother to watch TV. After finished watched TV my mother, my father and my aunt came up stair to called us to slept so I went to slept with my sister. Suddenly strange thing was happened.

At maybe 11 to 12 o'clock at night I was very thirsty so I went down stair to drank water. But before I went down I heard the voice of my uncle called me, but I don't care with it so I went down. When I finished drank water I saw the shadow of one man like my uncle so I went to saw it clearly but the shadow were disappeared. I was so scared so I went up stair to slept and wished the morning would came very fast. At morning I told my mom about the happened that I saw at midnight. So my mom asked my aunt about it. And my aunt told my mom that my uncle were killed on Friday night in 2007 by the rubber and his corpse at the toilet near the kitchen. And every night he always haunted the people that lived near his house.

After my aunt told my mom about this my mom told my father that we have to went home because my mom don't want my uncle ghost to haunted me, my sister and my brother.

post by Borey

2 comments: