Tuesday 16 November 2010

Important of the enviroment

Hi!!!!! Eveybody, My name is CHEATA. I'm 15 years old. I'm in Shack group.

Now I would like to tell you about the Important of the Enviroment.

The enviroment is the world arround us. It is where we live, work, eat, and sleep. Enviroment is the most important thing for our life. If we don't look after the enviroment, it will be dangerous for our life. For example: If we cut down the trees, there will be many droughts, sstorms, floods and more importantly, the weather will be hotter. If we build a lof of factories, they will send the smoke into the air, so the air will be polluted. They will also produce waste going into the rivers and ponds, both people and fish wil suffer. If we want to stay healthy and prevent diseases, we must think about enviroment as ours and look after it.

In my conclusion, I think that people must be caring the enviroment by planting more trees than cutting down in order to keep atmosphere clearner for our breathing.


No comments:

Post a Comment