Wednesday 17 November 2010

Perfect Nightmare

Are You Ready?

At the end of year every school always have a summer time for all of the students go on and have fun on their vocation with their families and other have a trip with their friends or hanging out with their best friends.I also have my plan too.Talking about vocation I want to tell you guy about last year about my strange,scary,and the best memory that my friends and I would never forget.


So the story begin and it happen like this.When last summer me and my best friends
Guech, Mol, and me decided to go on a trip to the beach with all of my classmate.On our way to the trip,we were all tired because we have to go on our trip at night and everybody were all woke up at 9 o'clock at night and we took our school bus for our trip.Along the way we couldn't see anything beside the road because it was too dark and it kind of scary to.I was too sacred so I did not look at the road I tried to sleep in the bus but I couldn't.


In our bus everybody were singin
g along the way to our trip.We had a lot of fun along the way but wasn't long enough our b
us that we were riding was suddenly stopped and everybody in the were so shocked,we were looking at each other face in really scary face.All of us have to got off the bus because one of our bus was totally flat.So we couldn't continue our trip with only three wheels.In that mean time we only have one choice was we have to camp in the forest and leave our car out side on the road.


Nobody wanted to camp because it too scary,no sound,creepy place,and the most scary part was it around 11 or 12 o'clock at night and we did not even know where we were at that time.When everybody fall a sleep I heard a strange noise from our bus.It sounded like a woman shouting for help,so I heard like that I woke my best friends up and I told I heard a sound and we decided to go and looked for that
woman.Me and my best friends turned on the night flash light to looked because it too dark.

While we were walking forward to our car the wind just blew right off to us and it was so so cold we were shaking because it was too cold,but then we kept walking to our bus,but when we arrived near our car we couldn't see anything even a person or a woman that we heard her shouted a while ago.When three of us looked at the window outside of our school bus we saw a old fashion looking lady with a messy hair,black eyes and the worst part was I couldn't see her feet so,one of my best friends thought that she was a ghost and she was so scare and she shouted
at me and I was scared too so I shouted at my other best friends too.


When we turned our back we couldn't see her anymore,but something left on the road and it a piece of paper said that '' Get out of my land or You'll never have your life back'' and It was written by a blood too.It was really horrible.We were sacred to death so three of us ran back to our tent but i fall down on the ground so hard and I couldn't get up but when I got up I found out I was under my bed because it was my dream and also my beautiful nightmare for .

That was my best dream I would never forget in my life,fun,scary and with my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment